Weekly Update #07
One big update coming right up!
We wanted to focus on the balance again this week, but even though we worked on it too we ended up having other priorities.
I'll talk about them in a second.
As I mentioned last week we were working on a new chip and now it's here for you guys! The Vampiric chip!
Want more? We also implemented the winner of the August design contest!
Asteroid Volley: your bullets will push asteroid away giving them high damage when hitting enemies.
We love Black Paradox's soundtrack, so we expanded it with 2 new tracks, a game and a boss one! We'll add them to the Soundtrack DLC next week.
Some bugs had sneaked past us, but our testers are always there for it!
We fixed them in a jiff!
- Geyser damage lowered. Also the Geyser bullet used to cover the enemy bullets making it hard to dodge. Problem solved!
- Buffed the Frag Shot by adding one more bullet on frag
- Now Hedgehog is a rare weapon while the Granade Laucnher is uncommon
- Asteroid Volley added
- The Charge Shot had a bug that made it useless. Not it works correctly!
- Increased the accuracy of the Laser Drone
- Vampire Chip added
- New game track
- New boss track
- Same track won't be selected in 2 consecutive games
Enemies and bosses
- New drill formation has been balanced
- balanced some waves
- Angry Bones now has less downtimes and a little bit more health. If you get behind him he will use selected attacks to mess you up
- Shadow has less downtimes
- Warlock's laser attack is now faster
- When getting too close or behind Reaper he will now move towards the player
Want to discuss the update with the devs or with other players?
There's a forum just for you!
Are you a videogame journalist, a Steam Curator, a Youtuber or a Twitcher and you want to make a review/video of Black Paradox? We have a Distribute() and a Keymailer account! So contact us there!
There's a lot of juice here. Have fun exploring new builds with the new chip and save the galaxy!
Thanks for reading!
Get Black Paradox
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.